Thank you for your interest in our practice! We are currently at our capacity for the number of patients we can care for. However, if you would like to be placed on our waiting list, we will happily reach out to you when space becomes available. First, please click here to make sure we service your town. Then, send us an email containing your name, your pet’s name, the town you reside in, your phone number, and your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Here are a few things to know about our practice prior to a first appointment:
- All of our visits occur on board our state-of-the-art mobile hospital. If needed, we will happily assist you in bringing your cat or dog out to our unit. Please note that during the current Covid situation, we are unable to enter your home to obtain your pet. We are happy to discuss fear-free ways to comfortably bring your pet out to meet us. For safety, all cats must be in carries, and all dogs must be leashed for the short walk to our mobile unit.
- We require safe, level parking, either in your driveway, or on the street outside your home. Our mobile unit is about the size of a large school bus. Residents of apartment complexes must receive permission from the apartment management company for us to park on the premises, prior to our arrival.
- With our personalized service, we ask that you allow 60 minutes for the first visit (and 30 minutes for each additional pet).
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, we kindly request 24 hours notice. Cancellations within 24 hours, or no-shows, will incur a $65 cancellation fee.
- Prior to your appointment, we will email you our New Client Registration Form and our Practice Policies. We ask that you fill those out and return them us before your appointment. In addition, in order to provide excellent continuity of care, we ask that you please forward us your pet’s medical records prior to the first visit. Proof of current rabies vaccination is also required for all pets.
- For the first visit we ask that you, or an adult family member over the age of 18, be home for the exam.
- If you or your pet have any special needs, please let us know ahead of your appointment
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or cash. We do not accept checks.