As we face the challenges of combating Covid-19 together, we want you to know that we are up and running, and continue to be available to care for your pets. Rest assured, that we are doing everything we can to minimize any risk of exposure to, or spread of, the Coronavirus. Our plan is to continue business as usual throughout our service area.
In order for us to be able to continue to offer our services, and to ensure the safety of our clients, patients and staff, we have instituted the following protocols during the Covid-19 pandemic:
• Upon arrival, the doctor will come out to greet you and your pet at your door. The doctor will bring your pet on board our vehicle, where he and a staff member will examine your pet and perform the necessary treatments. Once the exam is complete, the doctor will bring your pet back to you and discuss the visit with you.
• Please note that we are unable to enter your home at this time. Please have cats in secure carriers, and dogs on leashes. We are happy to discuss Fear-Free techniques to help you safely and comfortably bring your pet to us at your front door.
• As much as we love having clients on board with us, at this time, we are unable to allow clients aboard our mobile unit. But you can rest assured that the doctor and his staff will treat your family member as a member of our family, using Certified Fear-Free Professional practices.
• The doctor and staff will wear masks and gloves at all times. We ask that you also wear a mask and maintain social distance during your interactions with the doctor and staff members.
• Our mobile unit is cleaned and disinfected between each visit. We wash our hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
• If you or any members of your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you please advise us ahead of our visit. We are happy to accommodate rescheduling your appointment if needed.
• Unfortunately, due to safety concerns and protocols, we are not able to perform in-home euthanasia at this time. We hope to be able to resume this important service as soon as possible.
For more information on how to keep you and your pets safe during the pandemic, click here.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this crisis together. We look forward to getting back to normal as soon as it’s safe to do so!